Friday 12 August 2011

And this is my new beauty blog.. and with a new blog im hoping for some new inspiration.. im going to try post 4 times a week with the following themes:
Make-Up Monday: the make-up that  wore the week before (summary)
Haul Wednesday : everything i have bought in the past week (this might not always be there depending on if i buy anything!)
Fashion Friday: outfits i wore in the last week
Favourite Sunday: product of the week
The make-up and outfit posts will vary in how many pictures there are depending on how repetative my looks and outfits are week to week but im hoping that will help me to blog more if i have a structure! I will also add in reviews within the other days

If you want to see any book reviews check out my other blog time for a bedtime story and make sure you follow laura's in wonderland if you want to know more about me and my life! :)

Will start my posts on monday so until then...
Laura xxx

1 comment: